From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Umberto Albarella <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 12 February 2016 23:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Duerst publication

Dear Zooarchers,

considering the massive size of this publication this is a bit of a long shot but I was wondering whether anybody had managed to make a pdf of this publication:

Duerst, J.Ulrich. 1928. Vergleichende Untersuchungsmethoden am Skelett bei Säugern.
In: Abderhalden, E. (ed.),Handbuch der biologischen Arbeitsmethoden 7. pp. 125‑530

​If so I'd be most grateful for a copy. Unfortunately the book seems to be difficult to find.

Cheers,
Umberto​

--
Umberto Albarella
Department of Archaeology

"That's the standard technique of privatization: defund, make sure things don't work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital" Noam Chomsky

--
Nyerges Éva Ágnes

MTA BTK Régészeti Intézet
1014 Budapest, Úri u. 49.

Research Centre for the Humanities, Hungarian Academy of Sciences,
Archaeological Institute

+36-1-224-6700/314