Dear Zooarchers,

considering the massive size of this publication this is a bit of a long shot but I was wondering whether anybody had managed to make a pdf of this publication:

Duerst, J.Ulrich. 1928. Vergleichende Untersuchungsmethoden am Skelett bei Säugern.
In: Abderhalden, E. (ed.),Handbuch der biologischen Arbeitsmethoden 7. pp. 125‑530

​If so I'd be most grateful for a copy. Unfortunately the book seems to be difficult to find.

Cheers,
Umberto​

--
Umberto Albarella
Department of Archaeology

"That's the standard technique of privatization: defund, make sure things don't work, people get angry, you hand it over to private capital" Noam Chomsky