Dear Alison,

We at QMUL have recently developed our website to complement the ADEPT (Academic Development, Education & the Promotion of Teaching) programme – it includes a blog, with posts contributed by team members, but also case studies, videos and other features. See http://adept.qmul.ac.uk/ for details.

Many thanks

Emma

From: Online forum for SEDA, the Staff & Educational Development Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alison James
Sent: 16 February 2016 13:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: staff development blogs/websites

Dear colleagues

We are in the processing of rethinking our staff development offer and extending our online information and resources, to complement our face to face provision.

My staff development coordinator is currently designing a blog for us but would like to see how other universities are promoting staff development or making it available online. We have inhouse examples but has anyone got examples of a particularly attractive, well-used, helpful site or blog (or other??) that they would not mind sharing?

Thanks so much and all best

Alison

Dr Alison James

Associate Dean Learning & Teaching

London College of Fashion

National Teaching Fellow 2014

Principal Fellow Higher Education Academy

20 John Princes St

London

W1G 0BJ

@alisonrjames

http://www.engagingimagination.com

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and/or its attachments you must not take any action based upon them and you must not copy or show them to anyone. Please send the email back to us and immediately and permanently delete it and its attachments. Where this email is unrelated to the business of University of the Arts London or of any of its group companies the opinions expressed in it are the opinions of the sender and do not necessarily constitute those of University of the Arts London (or the relevant group company). Where the sender's signature indicates that the email is sent on behalf of London Artscom Limited the following also applies: London Artscom Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 02361261. Registered Office: University of the Arts London, 272 High Holborn, London WC1V 7EY