From: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Cathy Southworth <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Friday, 19 February 2016 at 10:51
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Question about international students

Hi Sarah,

An EU funded science consortium in his field could have opportunities, that has one of the partners in France, or schools work at an English medium International school. A French school, where he created a science workshop / project to be delivered during English lessons... and online projects, for example, 'I'm a scientist...' where he could interact remotely.

Best wishes,
Cathy

Dr Cathy Southworth
Centre for Regenerative Medicine, The University of Edinburgh

T: +44(0)131 651 9508

Join the conversation www.eurostemcell.org<http://www.eurostemcell.org/>