From: Feminist and Women's Studies Association (UK and Ireland) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bridget Lockyer
Sent: 10 February 2016 10:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FWSA Book Prize 2016 competition-Deadline extended

***Please circulate widely within your departments and networks***

Dear FWSA members,

The Feminist and Women’s Studies Association (UK & Ireland) is delighted to announce the FWSA Book Prize 2016, a competition for books published in fields of feminist, gender and women’s studies. The FWSA Book Prize is intended to recognise scholarship which is innovative, interdisciplinary and grounded in feminist theory and practice. The 2016 competition is open to scholars who were employed, postgraduate students at, or associated with a British or Irish university or research organisation between 1st January 2013 and 31st December 2015. For full details about the FWSA Book Prize 2016, including how to enter, please visit http://fwsablog.org.uk/prizes-and-grants/annual-book-prize/2016-fwsa-book-prize/

The deadline has been extended to 25th February

Many thanks,

Dr Bridget Lockyer

FWSA Publicity Officer

The FWSA mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to Feminism, Gender and Women's Studies. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the Association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.