Good Evening Allstat,
I am recruiting for this great opportunity in Merseyside UK. Our client is one of the Top Biopharmaceutical companies worldwide and
They are looking for a Lead or Senior Statistician to join their Statistics team.
SRG Clinical offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Biostatistician position in North West England for a Biostatistician to support the R&D Team.
This offers a very diverse role that would suit someone with a few solid years in the industry looking for more responsibility and further progress in the role as a team lead and take on some key responsibilities.
· You will support the team as the Lead
· Biostatistician on multiple projects
· You will provide leadership to the team and provide input to improve the work process
· Coordinate statistical projects
· Collaborate across teams to plan and analysis of studies
· Reviewing and approval of statistical analysis
· Support the preparation of regulatory submissions
· You will also be involved in the design of experiments and statistical process control
· You would be involved in creating and teaching courses such as experimental design, QC and measurement systems analysis
· Degree in Statistics or relevant
· You will have relevant industry experience from pharma, biopharma, CRO
· You will have to have good SAS skills
· Strong problem solving skills
· Knowledge of ICH guidance and pharmacopoeia monographs
· You should have great communication skills, explaining statistics
· Leadership skills
· Basic knowledge of Biology, Engineering / Chemistry
To apply for this position please email
Or Call 02030964701
Biometric Consultant for SRG Clinical
to [log in to unmask], leaving the subject line blank.