The following positions have been advertised on www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk in the past week:

Oracle, Data Scientist, Reading, http://bit.ly/20oKBWq

Oracle is seeking experienced big data developers to work on the next generation of cloud-based data-driven applications. These applications will use data from Oracle’s Data Cloud, social media and other sources to drive automated outcomes in a number of horizontal and vertical application segments. This is an exciting emerging venture for Oracle, leveraging latest technology…

Program Officer – Information Program, Open Society Foundation, London, http://bit.ly/1KbT6lH

Program Officer – Information Program About the Open Society Information Program The Open Society Information Program’s work confronts the potential of digital technologies – both the opportunities they present for civic participation, inclusive education, and human rights advocacy – and the new threats they pose to open society including in the form of mass surveillance…

Research Associate in Machine Learning, UCL,London, http://bit.ly/1O301bC

Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Statistical Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning to work with Dr Sebastian Riedel (UCL Computer Science) to develop novel methods for knowledge base construction in the context of multilingual media monitoring. The research associate is expected to fill a leading role in the project, develop novel…

Lead Data Scientist, Adthena, London, http://bit.ly/1o38WW4

Do you want to work on some big data challenges for the UK’s leading competitive intelligence company. Be part of a small team in a very fast growing company with great colleagues and using all the best tools money can buy? Work in funky, centrally located offices in Shoreditch. (Old Street Roundabout). We’re looking for…

Data Manager, University of Keele, http://bit.ly/1RpVgzw

As data manager and custodian of our established anonymised medical record database, you will be responsible for overseeing high quality data management and data processing.  You will develop and apply automated algorithms to the data and work with Institute statisticians to prepare the data for analysis. In addition, you will ensure data integrity and compliance…

Data Scientist, Marketing & Analytics, HomeAway, London, http://bit.ly/1V3Txiz

HomeAway is the leading online marketplace that connects families, friends and groups of all sizes with people who have holiday homes to rent. With over a million listings across 190 countries, HomeAway has a property for any need. We have more bedrooms than the four largest hotel companies in the world have combined, with nearly…

Internship – Data Scientist. The United Nations (UN), Geneva, http://bit.ly/1msCsD0

The United Nations (UN) Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is the UN Secretariat department responsible for bringing together humanitarian actors to ensure a coherent response to complex emergencies and natural disasters. OCHA also ensures that there is a framework within which each actor can contribute to the overall response effort. Field Information…

Data Scientist, AudienceScience, London, http://bit.ly/1KFBcrz

AudienceScience is seeking a strong Data Scientist to join our team of top flight engineers in our New York office in the heart of Manhattan.  You want to apply statistical modeling, game theory, and machine learning techniques to trillions of data points to create the next generation of our audience insights platform.  We’re not prescriptive…

Research Statistician, SAS Institute Inc. Cary, NC 27513, http://bit.ly/1KFBfDH

As the leader in statistical software, SAS seeks talented statisticians to share the excitement of creating cutting-edge tools for machine generated high frequency data analysis addressing the needs of industrial IoT. SAS is seeking individuals with expertise and experience in high frequency machine generated data (sensors) modeling, streaming data analytics, and functional data analysis. SAS…

Big Data Manager, Accenture, London, http://bit.ly/1XiGCL6

The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the…

SIGNOFF allstat