Dear AACORNERS

I would like to draw your attention to an interesting European project on artistic work, cultural education and vocational training.

http://manucultura.net/

It's a cooperation of different actors from all over Europe trying to enrich vocational training with artistic and cultural measures.

I am in touch with one partner, Alnatura, a big player in the German organic food sector, which does fantabulous work in connecting art and vocational training. So for example, theatre workshops are inherent part of their training for their future trained retail salesman.

Hope you find this interesting

Kind regards
Jost
Jost Buschmeyer
GAB München -
Gesellschaft für Ausbildungsforschung und Berufsentwicklung mbH
Lindwurmstrasse 41/43
80337 München
Fon +49 (89) 24 41 791 - 32
Fax +49 (89) 24 41 791 - 15