A walk to the pub and back would seem to cover most of these.

Happy to join you.

On 20 Jan 2016, at 17:19, Phil Smith wrote:

> Diversity, non-normativity and the fight against health walks.
> ‘Proper geography’: a critique of the poetic, superficial and superstitious in so called ‘exploratory walking’.
> Fooled again: walking and the ‘new sublime’.
> Re-enacting walks – pilgrims or ghouls?
> Slowing down – walks against the current of accelerationism.
> Shame: walking as a privilege when others walk by necessity.
> New cartographies: strategic information or gift wrapping?
> The activist’s turn towards the spatial: after Occupy and Arab Spring, what now?
> Walking in communities: the politics of conviviality, control and estrangement.
> Walking, sustainability and the Anthropocene: why are we pretending?
>
> FRIENDLY REMINDER: if you click REPLY to this email, you will be sending a message to over 300 subscribers. Please do so only if you wish to respond to everyone.
>
> To join, leave or suspend list postings, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/wan

ANDREW STUCK
Managing Director
Rethinking Cities Ltd
07725555460
http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
Geovation Housing Challenge Finalist 2015

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net
Founding Director of the Museum of Walking
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking