There has been discussion over on MEDTEXTL about the ORB website for medieval studies, which seemingly disappeared after the death of its administrator, Prof. Kathryn Talarico. With his permission, I'm x-posting a sort of summary of the discussion from Laurent Brun, which details how the archived site can be accessed, and raises the question of how important medieval websites, content-rich but often quite vulnerable, can be given a more secure future. As we've discussed ORB on this list before, I thought this would be of broad interest. -- Paul