Hi

It's been very quiet here, particularly concerning discussions wrt to IdP V3.    Is this because it's so straightforward that everybody has just migrated and never said anything?

I'd be interested to hear how many have migrated, how many have plans to migrate and when and what your experience was.

If you want, email direct to me and I'll summarise to the list, or is this something we need to have a bit more of a discussion about?

Cheers
Andy