This is interesting, Nick. The referee showed graciousness, I think. I am
currently at work on a short article on The Future of the English PhD,
which you will remember participating in in November. I try and summarise
your claims and reasoning in the article, so let's hope it is accepted and
a new audience will be introduced, albeit briefly, to what you have to say.

Hope you're well, otherwise.

Best wishes,

Riczhard.