Thank you to everyone who replied to my query - you are, as ever a great bunch to share information.All the best to all on Zooarch in this holiday season and for the upcoming New Year.
Fiona

      From: fiona beglane <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Wednesday, December 9, 2015 9:54 AM
 Subject: [ZOOARCH] Zooarchaeology and theory

Hi all,I am putting together a lecture and some readings on zooarchaeology in archaeological theory.

I would be really interested in hearing about papers which take a specifically post-processual approach to zooarchaeology or discuss/critique zooarchaeology from a post-processual perspective.  Also, if anyone can suggest any papers that discuss/critique the role of theory in general in zooarchaeology.

Thank you as alwaysFiona