With thanks to all who participated in the consultation earlier in the year, you can now see the completed advice note on the Historic England website:

http://historicengland.org.uk/images-books/publications/historic-environment-and-site-allocations-in-local-plans/

For further advice on the historic environment aspects of local plan making please see https://historicengland.org.uk/advice/planning/plan-making/

Kind regards

Robin

Robin Page

Heritage Protection Programmes Online Coordinator

Research Group

Direct Dial: 01793 414617

http://www.historicengland.org.uk/about/what-we-do/action-plan/