Dear Colleagues,
I am presenting at the Museum of London on 7th February as part of LGBT History Month , the event is free but early booking is advised to avoid disappointment.  The final programme ( not yet published) looks AMAZING , with some big names  (is all I can say at the moment)...might be good to recommend as CPD for your staffgood for your ESOL students to go with their kidsbooking and details on this link http://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/schools/national-festival-of-lgbt-history/ Thank you
Laila El-Metoui Twitter @lelmeducationLGBT Education Consultant & Teacher Educator www.lelmeducation.comSchools Out UK Education Officer / Member of Action of ESOL Supporter of the Ruth Hayman Trust  https://mydonate.bt.com/fundraisers/lailael-metoui1?

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to