Hi all,

A quick query for those of you who are using the Turnitin Direct block (ver. 1) with Blackboard.

How do you manage moderation when using anonymous marking?

Our Blackboard sites are organised by modules but these modules can be studied across a range of programmes.

Student work is moderated by programme but the only way that this can be achieved is if the student adds the programme that they are studying into the "File Title" box.

As far as we are aware, there is no way to filter a "Submissions Inbox" by programme and the Grade Centre is not populated until the Post Date.

If any of you have managed to get around this, please do get in touch.

Kind regards,

Richard Dudley
VLE Training & Development Co-ordinator
University College Birmingham