We've had in on our live site for a couple of weeks now and it seems no worse that Oct 2014 was before, but with a couple of bugs fixed.

Due to the recommended downtime for the last B2 building block the upgrade needs a bit longer that we would have liked it to take.

We put it on our test system quite early on and had a bit of an issue with the instructions / patch set that was out then, but Blackboard has updated both and the current upgrade instructions for CU3 worked just fine.