We've had in on our live site for a couple of weeks now and it seems no
worse that Oct 2014 was before, but with a couple of bugs fixed.

Due to the recommended downtime for the last B2 building block the upgrade
needs a bit longer that we would have liked it to take.

We put it on our test system quite early on and had a bit of an issue with
the instructions / patch set that was out then, but Blackboard has updated
both and the current upgrade instructions for CU3 worked just fine.

--
Regards,

*Sandra Heidecker*
VLE Manager | Weblearn Team | Information Systems & Services

London Metropolitan University | Room TM1-08 | Tower Building | 166-220
Holloway Road | London N7 8DB

T: +44(0)20 7133 2180

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447