Hi Mike,

We are using the Enhanced Receipting tool for this purpose (and yes, at
extra cost...)

It sends and email with a link to to a digital receipt to students and
creates a folder within the content collection of the module where
lecturers could access the receipts.

It's a little basic, but has been reasonable reliable for us so far. Most
issues are with students not checking their spam

Sandra

--
Regards,

*Sandra Heidecker*
VLE Manager | Weblearn Team | Information Systems & Services

London Metropolitan University | Room TM1-08 | Tower Building | 166-220
Holloway Road | London N7 8DB

T: +44(0)20 7133 2180

--
London Metropolitan University is a limited company registered in England
and Wales with registered number 974438 and VAT registered number GB 447