Dear all,

I wholeheartedly support the statement on behalf of our community and will share it with others on social media. The discussions brought up here highlight the need to assess the root causes of these forms of radicalization and violence and I look forward to working to bridge this knowledge gap and enhance our understanding for the benefit of humanity.

Regards,
Tabitha Kabora.