Dear Wander,

Thanks for this initiative. Please count me in.

Best wishes,

Antonella

Ps: On a minor note: please note
'drones packed with with explosives'.

Dr. A. Ianni| Department  of Economics | University of Southampton | http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/ianni/  |https://antonellaianni.youcanbook.me<https://antonellaianni.youcanbook.me/>/ |

On 15 Nov 2015, at 09:30, Osinga, Sjoukje <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Dear Wander,

I like your initiative and I like the unanimous responses.

Chen, I like your changeto the first sentence of the message (to add mutual understanding). I also liked Wander's original sentence because it's plain and 'energetic', (not split into parts separated by three commas). ​

I think we shouldn't wait too long anymore (the momentum is now).

The statement has everything we stand for: embrace diversity (as complex adaptive systems principle), mutual understanding and critical thinking (as general scientific principle), use technology to make the world better, not for war (the same), and a light tone (good for everybody).

Id say: go ahead with it!

Sjoukje