and I wonder what those 100 people think of the Control Grid. The
irritating thing about if4it.com is a lack of transparency. Very few people
have ever heard of the "organization" nor see it involved with anyone else.
as for 400 requests RIM folks are notorious for seeking out anything that
is free. I know i'm as guilty of the next person. I hope that those who
have downloaded the grid or requested will chime in with their comments
about it.

"there are others who contribute to it," so who are those contributors?
"some of the largest companies and government agencies in the world" care
to share the names?

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA IGP
Dallas, Texas