Marc,

In just over two days, the RM Control Grid
<http://www.if4it.com/records-management-rm-control-grid/>  has been
downloaded by over 100 people around the world and we¹ve received almost 400
requests for more information and/or positive feedback.  Whether you believe
it or not, there are others who contribute to it, like it and who get value
from it and our other materials.  This includes some of the largest
companies and government agencies in the world (some of them right in the
U.K, where you operate).  We also vet the material against other
documentation which, interestingly, contradicts your opinions.

I¹m not up for a flame war with you.  If you have other options available
for the community, great, please offer them up for use.  Or, if you have
constructive feedback that helps improve what we¹re doing, please provide it
and we¹ll gladly do what we can to incorporate it.  If, on the other hand,
you¹re only tactic is to attack me and the IF4IT for what we¹re doing and
making openly available, so be it.  I recognize that we can¹t please
everyone and we¹ll simply continue to work with those who do get it, who are
constructive, and who want our help.

My Best,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)