Dear All

This is just a vaguely triumphalist message to celebrate the fact that we have now reached the incredible total of 500 Twitter followers!  I know that many of you have followed us over the last few months so I’d like to thank you all for your support.  I admit that I was initially unenthusiastic about doing the Twitter thing but it has turned out to be a genuinely valuable and enjoyable exercise.  Our Twitter strategy has been to make it up as we go along and so far that seems to be working well for us.  I like to think we display an endearing amateur charm but if you have any thoughts or comments about how we can improve, please do let us know.

In case anyone who doesn’t follow us is interested we can be found @CU_ARM and our blog is http://blogs.cardiff.ac.uk/cuarm/

Thank you again – and here’s to the Big 1000!

Best wishes
Sian

Siân Collins
Records Manager | Rheolwr Cofnodion
Governance & Compliance | Llywodraethu a Cydymffurfiaeth Cardiff University | Prifysgol Caerdydd 4th Floor, McKenzie House | Llawr 4, Ty McKenzie
30-36 Newport Road | 30-36 Heol Casnewydd
CF24 0DE

Tel/Ffôn: 029 208 7940
E-Mail/E-bost: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: @CU_ARM