You can think of that archive as a digital walk-in freezer. It contained 34,220 web pages frozen in time, long-separated from the ancient platforms birthed them. This trove of content chronicles the ongoing tech revolution, from the birth of Google and our predictions of Apple’s imminent demise (whoops) to the rise of social media. The code underpinning these articles illustrates a similar technological revolution in web development, with a variety of once cutting-edge standards and styles on display.

http://wrd.cm/1MqS27Q
http://wrd.cm/1MqS27Q+

--
Peterk