Hi All,

(Apologies for cross-posting.)

For those interested, we’ve been putting together a Records Management Command, Control and Communications Grid (a.k.a. a RM Control Grid).  The grid currently consists of over 50 control attributes, with a metadata dictionary and term glossary.  The goal is to help Records Managers across different enterprises reuse and track key common RM data.

If anyone is interested in using it or providing feedback to help improve it, the document can be found at the download location: http://www.if4it.com/download-records-management-control-grid/.  Download does require free registration with the site but doing it this way allows us to better control versioning and distribution.

If interested in more detail, there is also a correlating blog post with some more descriptive information about the grid located at: http://www.if4it.com/records-management-rm-control-grid/

We hope you find it useful and we look forward to any feedback you might be able to offer.

My Best,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)