Hi All,

(Apologies for cross-posting.)

For those interested, wešve been putting together a Records Management
Command, Control and Communications Grid (a.k.a. a RM Control Grid).  The
grid currently consists of over 50 control attributes, with a metadata
dictionary and term glossary.  The goal is to help Records Managers across
different enterprises reuse and track key common RM data.

If anyone is interested in using it or providing feedback to help improve
it, the document can be found at the download location:
http://www.if4it.com/download-records-management-control-grid/.  Download
does require free registration with the site but doing it this way allows us
to better control versioning and distribution.

If interested in more detail, there is also a correlating blog post with
some more descriptive information about the grid located at:
http://www.if4it.com/records-management-rm-control-grid/

We hope you find it useful and we look forward to any feedback you might be
able to offer.

My Best,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)