“The Digital Preservation Services team deals with a high volume of both digitized and ‘born digital’ content (content created in digital form) and our goal is to create a sustainable infrastructure to ensure long-term access to our digital collections,” says Euan Cochrane, Yale’s Digital Preservation Manager. “We have nearly a petabyte of highly unique and valuable digital content, which we anticipate will grow by 10s of TB next year and at an exponential rate over coming years. Beyond our existing preservation efforts, we knew we needed to get a digital preservation system in place to handle our plans to scale.”

http://bit.ly/1NCDeUv
http://bit.ly/1NCDeUv+

--
Peterk