“The Digital Preservation Services team deals with a high volume of both
digitized and ‘born digital’ content (content created in digital form) and
our goal is to create a sustainable infrastructure to ensure long-term
access to our digital collections,” says Euan Cochrane, Yale’s Digital
Preservation Manager. “We have nearly a petabyte of highly unique and
valuable digital content, which we anticipate will grow by 10s of TB next
year and at an exponential rate over coming years. Beyond our existing
preservation efforts, we knew we needed to get a digital preservation
system in place to handle our plans to scale.”

http://bit.ly/1NCDeUv
http://bit.ly/1NCDeUv+

--
Peterk