Apologies for cross posting.

Dear All

ISB0129 and ISB0160 – Both Clinical Safety Related

Does anyone have or maybe knows someone with knowledge of these standards that I could reach out to.
You can email me off list as an alternative.
Many thanks in advance

Jane Proffitt MSc, AMIRMS.
Managing Director
Proffitt from Records Management Limited
Office: 01788 832460
Mobile:: 07920128997

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]