Friends and colleagues.

I have been advised today that the step-daughter of Robert Smallwood, the noted ECM authority and RM author, was amongst those who lost their lives in Paris on Friday night.

Our thoughts and that of the entire RM community go out to Robert and his family at this most difficult of times.

Personal messages may be left on the page below
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/adieu-angel-michelli-gil-jaimez-killed-paris-terror-smallwood

Meic Pierce Owen AMIRMS, FIIM
IRMS Chair

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]