(Apologies for cross-posting)

Hello,

Following our recent Request for Information process, the Hairdressing Training team now invite responses to its Statement of Requirements (attached) in order to procure new content for the service. This invitation is open to any FE college or Skills Provider who can demonstrate their experience and suitability for delivering digital content for learning and teaching purposes in Hairdressing and Barbering and who is a Jisc customer.

The document explains the tendering process and how to submit your response. Any potential bidders must make their enquiries via the e-tendering portal detailed in the document. The Hairdressing Training team will be unable to answer these directly.

The invitation closes at 12 noon on 23rd November.

We look forward to receiving your responses.

Best wishes,

The Hairdressing Training Service team

Jisc

Siobhán Burke
OER Service Manager (Jorum & Hairdressing Training)

T 0161 413 7522
Skype @SiobhanBurke19
Twitter SiobhanBurke19

6th Floor, Churchgate House, 56 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 6EU

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 882 5529 90. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800. jisc.ac.uk