It figures. Well done Jim. I'd put the Virtues (of course, thanks John) and
the Virgin with Angels in the 60s, but the lady who kicked off the
discussion probably belongs to one of the earlier campaigns as they were
more concerned to make things look right back then, and haven't done a bad
job.

all best

Laura

Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art
Birkbeck College, University of London

For details of my book on Giotto and the Arena Chapel see
http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9781905375127-1