Quite a lot of that glass looks like it dates from the 1960s to me
(especially the standing saints and the Virgin with angels).... I'd treat
the whole lot with extreme caution.

Laura

Dr. Laura Jacobus
Senior Lecturer in History of Art
Birkbeck College, University of London

For details of my book on Giotto and the Arena Chapel see
http://www.brepols.net/Pages/ShowProduct.aspx?prod_id=IS-9781905375127-1