*With traditional apologies for cross-posting on multiple Jiscmail lists*

Britarch members may be interested in this contract opportunity to work with Historic England to update guidance on Assessing the Risk Posed by Land Contamination and its Remediation on Archaeological Resource Management.

'Guidance on Assessing the Risk Posed by Land Contamination and its Remediation on Archaeological Resource Management' was published in 2003. It was aimed at those dealing with land contamination, and to highlight land contamination issues to historic environment professionals. Since 2003, there have been a number of changes in legislation, policy and guidance for contaminated land assessment and remediation, historic environment management and archaeology. Development pressure has led to the routine utilisation of brownfield sites, etc. As a consequence, there is a need to update and republish the guidance. This project aims to update the original text. Design and publication will be undertaken internally by Historic England.'

For more details, please see the advert on Contract Finder below.
https://www.contractsfinder.service.gov.uk/Notice/3e1bf1da-2f35-4e91-809c-3d186a9e4ed0

Kind regards
Robin

Robin Page
Heritage Protection Programmes Online Coordinator
Research Group
Direct Dial: 01793 414617

http://www.historicengland.org.uk/about/what-we-do/action-plan/

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.
Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.