*With traditional apologies for cross-posting on multiple jiscmail lists*

Historic England seeks Assistant Science Advisor for 7 month contract, based in the East Midlands.

This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a newly developed role, utilising your archaeological science skills and experience, within a heritage management environment. You will be working closely with the Senior Science Advisor providing advice and capacity building support to colleagues and planning archaeologists across the East Midlands. In this Fixed Term Contract (Jan until 31st July 2016) you will be responsible for maintaining regular communication with Inspectors of Ancient Monuments, curators and contractors, attending meetings, site visit and being the first point of contact for science advice in the region.
The closing date is 22nd November 2015.

To find out more, visit our Jobs page at: http://www.historicengland.org.uk/about/jobs/vacancies/

Robin Page
Heritage Protection Programmes Online Coordinator
Research Group
Direct Dial: 01793 414617

http://www.historicengland.org.uk/about/what-we-do/action-plan/

We are the public body that looks after England's historic environment. We champion historic places, helping people to understand, value and care for them, now and for the future.
Sign up to our enewsletter to keep up to date with our latest news, advice and listings.

HistoricEngland.org.uk           Twitter: @HistoricEngland

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.