Dear All

I apologize for the long delayed response to all your comments to me. For the last eight years, I have been attending to my elderly mother's care. On November 1 she peacefully passed away in her own bed in her own home at the age of 95. A promise I had made to myself to make her last few years comfortable and secure.

I have been in mourning. Not so much for her death, but for her life. To understand, you need to know a little of her. Soon, I will be able to continue with our discussions of several important topics. Which at this time pale in importance to honoring her memory.

kind regards,

Kostas