Kostas,

I have. over the years, have read a great deal on this list but I am
of the view that your recent posting is perhaps the most remarkable of
all. Especially the lines:

>>But how do you systematically "layer solid ground" in the dry open fields without such disturbing and disruptive natural processes? In my view, no archeological site can be said to have a "secure context" based on such stratigraphy.

It implies, at least to me, that your cumulative understanding of the
techniques and processes involved in archaeology seems to equate to no
greater than a 'total vacuum' of knowledge.

As has been said before, it would be ideal if you could read just a
little around the subject before you proceeded to pose more questions.
That would help us in enagaging in more meaningful discussion.