Dear All

I’m emailing to ask if any archives services are working with refugee groups.

I’ve written a blogpost for CILIP (http://www.cilip.org.uk/blog/welcoming-refugees-uk-libraries), and am gathering together examples of work by archives, libraries & museums to add to the piece on The Network website: http://www.seapn.org.uk/post/how-can-the-cultural-sector-support-refugees.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Best wishes

John

John Vincent

Tel/fax: 01392 256045

"The Network - tackling social exclusion in libraries, museums, archives and galleries" - see www.seapn.org.uk.

We coordinate a number of email lists (using JISCMAIL) for people working with looked-after children; Travellers; older people; LGBTs; learning-disabled people; as well as a general Network list.
To subscribe, simply send an email to [log in to unmask]
, saying which list(s) you'd like to join.
To send an email to the list, send to: looked-after children: [log in to unmask]; Travellers: [log in to unmask]; older people: [log in to unmask]; LGBTs: [log in to unmask]; learning disability: [log in to unmask].
To unsubscribe from any of the lists, send an email to [log in to unmask], with nothing in the subject line, and just  "UNSUBSCRIBE [+list name]" (eg UNSUBSCRIBE LAC) as the message.