Bedford BC - OFFICIAL-Unsecure

Dear all,

Already sent my apologies to Stuart as I meant to send the draft HER charging sheet to Jess only, which I suspect has already been delivered to you all, as the Recall facility never works!

All the best

Vanessa Clarke

Senior Archaeological Officer (Planning)

Environment & Sustainable Communities

Bedford Borough Council

Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford, MK42 9AP

01234 718560 (47560)

Web www.bedford.gov.uk

All general planning information is available on our website: www.bedford.gov.uk/planning

However, if the information is not available online, you will need to complete a request for advice on our pre-application enquiry form and pay the appropriate fee. Full information of this service and the online enquiry form can be found via this link www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries