From: Vanessa Clarke
Sent: 06 October 2015 10:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Geoff Saunders
Subject: RE: Charging for HER searches and planning advice

Bedford BC - OFFICIAL-Unsecure

Hi Jess,
We do charge currently for both elements. Here is the HER charging sheet for 2014 -2015 (it isn’t on the HER Forum – I extracted from Stuart Cakebread yesterday but I am sure he won’t mind me sending you a copy – there isn’t one for briefs etc. However, you should be able to work out who doesn’t charge for HER enquiries at the moment from the spreadsheet.
Kind Regards
Vanessa Clarke
Senior Archaeological Officer (Planning)
Environment & Sustainable Communities
Bedford Borough Council
Borough Hall, Cauldwell Street, Bedford, MK42 9AP
01234 718560 (47560)
Web www.bedford.gov.uk<http://www.bedford.gov.uk/>

All general planning information is available on our website: www.bedford.gov.uk/planning<http://www.bedford.gov.uk/planning>

However, if the information is not available online, you will need to complete a request for advice on our pre-application enquiry form and pay the appropriate fee. Full information of this service and the online enquiry form can be found via this link www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries<http://www.bedford.gov.uk/planningenquiries>