Dear all,

The minutes of the last ALGAO-UK HER Committee meeting (held on 7th October 2015) can now be found in the HER Forum Files Area here*:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=HERFORUM&f=/ALGAO_HER_Committee
I have also attached the minutes to this email.

This time, I have divided the minutes up into 3 documents - to make them more accessible. They are:

1.       Minutes

2.       Group Updates

3.       Appendices

Your regional representative on the committee can be found the minutes; so if you wish to raise any issues with the committee, please feel free to do so through them.

If you have any questions regarding the ALGAO-UK HER Committee or any of the items up for discussion at the meeting then please contact Ben Wallace (Chair of the committee) or myself (Secretary of the committee), on or off list as suitable.

Best regards,
Graham

* Although the HER Forum Files Area is open to non-list members also I am aware that many of the files will not open unless you are logged into your Jiscmail account. If you have any difficulty accessing files please log into your user account and try again.

--
Graham Tait
Secretary ALGAO-UK HER Committee

All e-mails are monitored by Coventry City Council's ICT Security, using MailMeter and Mimecast.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Coventry City Council.