Hi Danielle, that figure was created by using a Finite Impulse Response model (in SPM, but FSL can do FIR as well) and estimating betas at each TR. The betas were then converted to percent signal change.

I haven't used it, but I think you should be able to use the fslmeants tool to extract the estimated timeseries for each of your conditions in order to perform a similar analysis.

Joe

--
Joseph M. Orr, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor