Dear FSL Experts

I performed FSL MELODIC to 60 subjects' resting fMRI bold data.
After MELODIC ICA processes, there are filtered_func_data.nii gz files in each subject's **.ica/reg_standard folder.
Then I want to compare the ICA component results with the network results driven by seed-based analysis.

So, for example, I try to make each subject's connectivity map by using the pcc mean bold signal to create Default mode network mask.
However, I do not know whether each filtered_func_data.nii.gz file could be used to create such connectivity map.
If it is registered to the standard MNI152 space, I think that I can use these files to create  Default mode network mask by the seed-based method.
But I do not know if filtered_func_data.nii.gz files are registered to the standard space.

I am very glad if you kindly answer to my question.

Thank you.

Takuya Ishida
Wakayama Medical University, Japan