Dear Jesper and FSL colleagues,

Thank you for your help on this one, the distortion artefact was mitigated
through this approach:

I found a post relating to this,
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A3=ind1303&L=FSL&E=quoted-printable&P=4254046&B=--B_3446959459_95180&T=text%2Fhtml;%20charset=UTF-8&pending=

I ran:

topup --imain=T2w_images_topup.nii.gz --datain=topup_dti_params.txt
--config=b02b0.cnf
--out=my_topup_results --fout=my_field --iout=my_unwarped_images -v

and passing the output from this to eddy through the --topup flag.

I do however notice some warping problems in eddy, they are visible on the
FA image, I am attaching an axial slice (image left with warping error). Is
there a way to fix this?

Thank you very much,
Best wishes,
Barbara