Hi Jesper,

Thanks, I know from previous messages DSI acquisitions are not supported, and I think it's very good there's a check for that in eddy. As you say though, it's a bit too strict - at least for our protocol. Our protocol is to acquire a 11 b=0-images, and then 8/32/64 DWIs at b=300/700/2500 s/mm2, respectively. I know this is a protocol used in more locations, not only throughout UCL but in other universities as well. I'd be happy to send through and example dataset for you to check. Is there a way to update eddy to ensure these checks are less strict? Or to estimate the distortions on a densely sampled subset (e.g., the b=700 and b=2500 shells) and then apply to everything? Given that the eddy source code is not available I can't change it myself and recompile so I hope this is something that can be changed from your end.

Cheers,
Sjoerd