- run dtifit using concatenated bvals and bvecs on data.nii.gz

hope that helps

Danny Kim
On 2015-10-06, at 11:22 AM, Rosalia Dacosta Aguayo wrote:

Hi Danny,

Now, doing eddy_correct of my concatenated data I see that I have the double of slices...I was used to average my two data sets...and now it worries me that my ofther files have less directions that those two ones....

Rosalia.

No worries.
It's also a good practice to look at the data before running dtifit and remove directions that are heavily corrupted with motion or artifacts.

Good luck!

Danny Kim