Hi Jayci,

I suspect you've used the dual regression for the group comparison (i.e.,
versus the controls). The same strategy applies to correlation with
continuous scores. You'd change the design matrix so that instead of
comparing subjects, you'd be relating the MMSE with the RSNs, possibly
taking group indicator as a nuisance, and possibly testing for
interactions. Please, see some examples in the GLM manual at this link:
http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/GLM

All the best,

Anderson