  From: Chris Tinsley
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 9:34 AM
  Subject: Sharing of annual leave details across organisations

  Good morning all

  My job role means I support 2 external organisations who I share my time with. When I am on annual leave my role is covered by a colleague. One of the 2 external agencies has now requested that they can see details of my annual leave, when I am going to be off work. They have not stated why they need this info.
  I am very reluctant to allow this information to flow externally. I take this to be personal information and as my work is being covered when I am on holiday it shouldn't matter who is covering it. There also has been no mention of a data sharing agreement.
  Am I being paranoid ir obstructive by not sharing this? I can't help thinking why do you need this info.

  Regards
  Chris

    a.. Leaving this list: send leave data-protection to [log in to unmask]
    b.. Suspending emails from all JISCMail lists: send SET * NOMAIL to [log in to unmask]
    c.. To receive emails from this list in text format: send SET data-protection NOHTML to [log in to unmask]
    d.. To receive emails from this list in HTML format: send SET data-protection HTML to [log in to unmask]
  All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]