Good morning all

My job role means I support 2 external organisations who I share my time with. When I am on annual leave my role is covered by a colleague. One of the 2 external agencies has now requested that they can see details of my annual leave, when I am going to be off work. They have not stated why they need this info.
I am very reluctant to allow this information to flow externally. I take this to be personal information and as my work is being covered when I am on holiday it shouldn't matter who is covering it. There also has been no mention of a data sharing agreement.
Am I being paranoid ir obstructive by not sharing this? I can't help thinking why do you need this info.

Regards
Chris